Regular/Elite Goalie Program (Ages 7-14)
Our Regular/Elite Goaltending Program was developed by Okanagan Hockey School & Academy head goaltending coach Tyler Love. This program operates in conjunction with our Regular and Elite Skaters Programs.
This week long program teaches the building blocks to successful modern day goaltending, work ethic and attention to detail.
- 2.5 hours of ice time daily
- Focus on fundamentals:
- Stance, angles and depth
- Save technique and rebound control
- Learning to move with speed, power and control
- Repetitive movement drills
- Daily off-ice goalie training
- Goalie specific stretching techniques
- Goalie specific readiness assessment testing
- Detailed skill evaluation
Dates and Fees