Elite Skaters Instructional Program (ages 11-16)
- Professional power skating instruction that focuses on:
- Transition Skating
- Checking Clinic
- Proper Technique
- Receiving a Check
- Instruction in wrist, backhand, snap and slap shot - shot speed measured with a digital radar gun.
- Advanced instruction in stick handling.
- Daily off-ice core strength and plyometric physical training program.
- Off-ice Skills Center instruction.
- Each player receives a comprehensive evaluation and players handbook.
- Daily dryland training focused on:
- Core strength
- Daily skills training focused on: